This two-day event brings together senior executives from hospitals and health systems, suppliers, payers, and venture capitalists to discuss how healthcare is changing and how leaders can drive and implement transformation in their own organizations. Attendees from this event will walk away with strategies to reduce costs, improve outcomes, and ultimately create new growth and revenue opportunities.
HealthLoop CEO, Todd Johnson, will be partnering with various C-suite executives and moderating a panel discussion about how to engage, pitch and negotiate with C-Suite decision makers.
PITCHING THE HEALTHCARE C-SUITE ROLE PLAY: Fresh Approaches to Engage C-Suite Decision-Makers
Friday, June 8 | 8am
Senior executives are under more pressure than ever. They have no time or patience for suppliers who waste their time energy and resources. Suppliers and consultants require fresh approaches to engage, pitch and negotiate with C-Suite decision makers. Discover from our panel of experts how you make inroads with your product/service. This interactive will role play of approaches to reach and close todays’ discerning healthcare C-suite executive
- Todd Johnson | Chief Executive Officer | HealthLoop, Inc.
- David Blom | President and Chief Executive Officer | Ohio Health
- Will Cook | President and Chief Executive Officer | UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital
- Sally Deitch | Group CEO El Paso/Rio Grande Valley | Tenet Healthcare
- Robert Sehring | Chief Executive Officer | OSF HealthCare
- Byron Jobe | President, Chief Administrative and Financial Officer | Vizient
- Andrea Walsh | President and Chief Executive Officer | HealthPartners
- Kate Walsh | President and CEO | Boston Medical Center